Friday, April 10, 2015

If Kisses Were Snowflakes I'd Send You A Blizzard

4/5/15

Once upon a time a boy had a crush on me. He used dumb pickup lines and told me I was beautiful and asked me if I needed some "wake up kisses" when I told him that I was tired. He asked me out three times and I turned him down exactly three times. One day something just...changed though. I started appreciating his attention and I craved it. I wanted to see him all the time and his smile was all that I could think of, but evidently my life is a baseball game and three strikes you're out or something. The same day that I was gonna make the first (or fourth...depending on your perspective) move and ask him out he's canoodling in the hall with the school slut. Swag. Love is for bitches. Moral of the story? When he asks you out for the third time just say yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment